[nfb-talk] Discrimination

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 14:44:47 UTC 2011

Rail will not until after the administration gets high speed rail
funding through congress.  Keeping the TSA out of rail travel is the
nudge to encourage people that they would rather take the train than
fly or take the bus and be subject to increasingly invasive security
screenings.

Don’t you worry, you won’t be searched to take the train.  Not until
high speed rail is a done deal.

None of that relates to blindness or the specific issues at hand,
however.  There’s considerable difference from bad and invasive
regulations being followed to the letter and the regulations being
outright ignored where disability is concerned.

But nobody else seemed to be concerned, and I had to do the right
thing myself if I could.  Still not even an acknowledgement of my
complaint’s receipt.

Joseph - kf7qzc