[nfb-talk] TSA discrimination in Orlando

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 13:36:46 UTC 2011

You do realize I’m from Oregon, right?  *grin*

Ron Wyden is the idiot who seems to believe that the solution to
quiet cars is for blind people to carry a little box that beeps any
time there’s a hybrid out there on the road somewhere.  Not much hope
of a clue there, though if he had one he’s no stranger to going off
the party line reservation.  The problem is I’ve met smarter rocks.

Jeff Merkley was selected by his party because he DOESN’T go off the
reservation like Wyden.  Despite considerable effort by the NFBO, it
is not Merkey we must convince that sub-minimum wages for the
disabled are a bad idea.  He’s gonna vote how Tom Harkin tells him to
vote.  And it is Sen. Harkin who has been nervous about our protests,
not Sen. Merkley.  No, he’s not going to have an opinion unless it’s
given to him by his caucus.

And it’s pretty universally accepted by now that David Wu is just all
around cuckoo for cocoa-puffs, in addition to any personal moral
failings he might have.  He’s got bigger problems right now.

Individual citizens of my locale just aren’t represented very well
just now.  (There are a few other congressmen in this state who seem
to be fairly worthless as well—I won’t even start on Walden, Oregon’s
lone Republican representative!)

Joseph - kf7qzc