[nfb-talk] Convention in Orlando for 5 years

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 7 05:18:47 UTC 2011

when dealing with hotels they have gotten a good deal to lock a convention
in to them for five or six years. As a result it is usually customary for
the hotel to throw in some extras to have a long term commitment. It is no
different than when you sign a long term lease for store or office space the
landlord customarily makes additions to the property as an incentive to keep
the customer happy. Its not a question of what other people get for free in
the business. The NFB is paying them a lot of money to hold the convention
there for the next several years and it all comes down to keeping the
customer happy. this is how business is done in the real world.
Chuck