[nfb-talk] Conklin Center for the Blind, Lighthouse of Broward, and division of blind services Rehabilitation Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired question

Alexander Kaiser metalgod1030 at inbox.com
Mon Aug 15 05:26:19 UTC 2011

Attention All blind Floridians,
Hi my name is Alexander Kaiser. I would like to find out experiential opinions  on recent attendees of the Conklin Center for the Blind, recent attendees of the Lighthouse of broward and recent attendees of the Florida division of blind services Rehabilitation Center  for the blind and Visually Impaired . I also would like to have a good consensus of each center because I will be attending the Conklin Center for the Blind within the next 6 months. Please write back as immediately as possible. My email address is AScottKaiser90 at inbox.com. I can be contacted off list on my cell phone at 9 7 3 5 2 5 8 0 9 6.
Sincerely,
Mr. Alexander Scott Kaiser