[nfb-talk] Power Outages in Baltimore

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Mon Aug 29 21:32:37 UTC 2011

Good afternoon everyone,

    Does anyone know if anyone in Baltimore was without power during the
storm? I checked the NFB Sites periodically and they weathered the storm
just fine. Let's hope that the buildings at the National Center didn't
sustain any damage. All the best.

Peter Donahue

"Will you come and awake our lost land from its slumber
      And her fetters we'll break, links that long are encumbered.
      And the air will resound with hosannas to greet you
      On the shore will be found gallant Irishmen to greet you."
Will You Come to the Bower
Traditional Irish Folk Song