[nfb-talk] Making Our Homes Comfortable and Accessible to Blind Folks

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Dec 19 14:30:02 UTC 2011

Thanks David;
I was shocked at what I was reading.

Terry Powers

-----Original Message-----
From: Ashley Bramlett [mailto:bookwormahb at earthlink.net]
Sent: Sunday, December 18, 2011 12:01 AM
To: NFB Talk Mailing List
Subject: Re: [nfb-talk] Making Our Homes Comfortable and Accessible to Blind Folks

Dave,
Thanks. I was kind of offended by his message due to the langue and sarcastic attitude toward sighted people. We all have sighted friends and family.
Unless you live alone or with a blind spouse, you probably have sighted family members. Get over it; it's a sighted, visual world and adapt to it.
I'll post my ideas for a visual pleasing home soon. I have some vision so I see the importance of visual stuff.