[nfb-talk] Question about flash videos

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 18 11:26:33 UTC 2011

there is also a difference regarding accessibility of flash content
depending on the browser that you are using with relation to screen readers.
If you are using Firefox and JAWs you aren't going to get as good results
with Flash content than if you are using Internet Explorer. There is also
improvement with the later versions of screen readers in relation to
accessibility of flash content.
Chuck