[nfb-talk] NY Times Article on Gov. Paterson and Braille

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 2 11:07:29 UTC 2011

Hi Holly,
Just wanted to say keep it up. With budget cuts on in school districts and
state government it is going to become more and more important to advocate
for each person on an individual basis. This is not only true for blind
people but all people with disabilities. Many school districts look at IEPs
as a formality and a nuisance and will do everything to get around the
"individual" part in IEP.
Chuck