[nfb-talk] Why Chinese Mothers Are Superior

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 15:56:34 UTC 2011

Steve,

Excellent post as always.  What I've gathered from this thread, and from
last year's thread concerning the efficacy of NFB programs, is that each
does what one can to fight the fight that needs to be fought on multiple
fronts.  I can accept that, and for my part, my self-perceived strength lies
in stringing up one word after another to form messages that move mountains.
Arrogant?  You bet your ass it's arrogant, but I'm counting on my lofty
views to get myself far in the world of marketing and public relations and
hopefully help the NFB in the process.  I just hope there are enough people
out there willing to ride this thing through, because I am not fully
convinced that the bright enthusiasm that saw the organization through its
first forty years exists today.  Technology has in many ways created a false
sense of reality and false expectations that make working in the trenches on
all these fronts less of an urgency, but, perhaps that is a different
discussion for a different thread.

Regards,

Joe