[nfb-talk] Impression Management

mike bullis mabullis at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 25 13:22:47 UTC 2011

The IMAGE Center for people with Disabilities in Baltimore is collecting information on the methods people with disabilities use to help others quickly become comfortable with them. We call this "Impression management." Some of the most successful professionals have things they do to help colleagues, new acquaintances or others, quickly relate to them more easily and we'd like to gather these techniques to pass along to future generations.
Please send your techniques to Michael Bullis at:
mbullis at imagemd.org
We intend to create a body of knowledge to pass on to others who may not have thought of your particular method of helping people deal with blindness or any other disability.
Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Michael Bullis
Executive Director,
The IMAGE Center,