[nfb-talk] Coverage for Blind Driver ChallengeR

Wm. Ritchhart william.ritchhart at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 30 17:37:15 UTC 2011

I have had speed channel on for the Rolex 24 at Daytona.  Which I would do
whether NFB had a related activity or not.  In the 10 plus hours I have not
heard anything.  Although I still move around the house and could have
missed something while taking out the trash or going to the basement.

Thanks, William