[nfb-talk] Stream and IPhone

Anjelina anjelinac26 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 21:32:58 UTC 2011

Sorry, I should've read your other messages first.
Oootunes works.
There is a web browser button. Once you activate this option, enter
www.nfb.org
into the URL field.
The main NFB page appears. Flick through the links until you hear the link
for convention streaming. Activate this link then tap on the "winamp or
iTunes" link.
HTH