[nfb-talk] Stream and IPhone

James Aldrich jajkaldrich at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 00:14:10 UTC 2011

hi Jim,

I too had the same problem even though Mike Freeman gave me an App which
might help: or should I say if I had enough smarts, it might have helpped!
It is ootunes.  You can find this in a search.  I didn't know and still
don't know for that matter how to cut and paste.  If I knew that, perhaps
the stream would have played through the iphone.  At present, the banquet
stream isn't available, it is either down or too many people on the server.

Jim