[nfb-talk] convention highlights and banquet speech

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 10 00:39:05 UTC 2011

Greetings all you who were fortunate enough to get away to go to
convention...
I wonder if there is a way I could hear or read a transcript of the banquet
speech and any other talks that might be stored somewhere.
I am especially interested in the technical session.

Also, is someone going to write a summary of highlights? such as new
products demoed or announcements of interest to a large audience?
I suppose I should check nfb.org, but I thought I'd ask the list.
Happy summer.
--le