[nfb-talk] Convention in Orlando for 5 years

James Aldrich jajkaldrich at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 14:56:54 UTC 2011

Hi!

Dar and I couldn't get the convention on the phone to work but I didn't know
enough about ootunes and need to learn how to copy and paste on the iphone.
I'm certain it should work!

By contrast, the ACB Radio works well with Serotek's Iblink Radio.  That
comes through just fine!  For whatever reason, the NFB stream didn't work
with Iblink Radio.  Hope that is fixed next year.  Listening through an
Iphone is wonderful!  I'm certain this can be done with Android two as well.

Jim