[nfb-talk] Joseph's situation: was: Re: TSA discrimination inOrlando

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 14:27:20 UTC 2011

Ray, I completely agree with what you said. Until an official declaration is
given by the Federation--until Joseph asks for help and an official policy
is stated, he cannot say the Federation is against him. I am one of those
people who takes the easy way out and if I am traveling with my cane, give
it up for that walk through the metal detector. Perhaps that is not standing
up for my rights--I don't know, but that is what I choose to do and we all
have choices. I hope Joseph that your situation is resolved in a
satisfactory manner for you. Take care.

Sherri