[nfb-talk] Joseph's situation: was: Re: TSA discrimination in Orlando

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 16:15:47 UTC 2011

Ray, my email to Scott LaBarre has gone completely unanswered and, so
far as I can tell, completely ignored.

And for the ten thousandth time: I WAS NOT OFFERED THE CHOICE of
walking alone through the metal detector.

The leaders of the Federation who purport to represent it should not
be so quick to attack the membership if they don’t want their
opinions to be taken as the organization’s position.  I have their
opinions and no other response.  What am I to think?

Joseph

>>> http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-talk_nfbnet.org/bookwormahb%4