[nfb-talk] Internet charges at hotels

Brian Miller brian-r-miller at uiowa.edu
Thu Jul 14 01:03:46 UTC 2011

Not that I disagree that this is a chunk of change when one  considers a
week long stay, but I have to note that this is a standard rate for internet
at major hotels.  I travel a lot for work and fun and have paid this often.
I was at the Hyatt in Phoenix a few months ago where the charge was $12 a
day, plus tax!  Scandalous, but true.

I have also stayed at hotels where the internet was gratis -- the Doubletree
in Nashville, for example, where I stayed for a week for work last month.

Brian Miller