[nfb-talk] Convention in Orlando for 5 years

James Aldrich jajkaldrich at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 13:40:42 UTC 2011

Hi Peter and list,

This mobile internet service you speak of, does one need a long term
contract for it or can one subscribe for a few months, drop it, then
subscribe again?  If I were to get a Verizon Air card, that is a two year
contract and I certainly can't afford the cost of that especially if I don't
travel for some time.  Or, what is the website so I can read up on this
further!

Thanks much!

Jim