[nfb-talk] Convention in Orlando for 5 years

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Fri Jul 15 13:47:53 UTC 2011

Talking about cost, why do they want you to pay for everything on an airplane with a credit card.  I was going to buy some chips, my $3.00 in hand and the lady asked me for my credit card.  She could tell I was shocked, so she gave it to me free.  Ho crazy.  Cash is more reliable than a credit card and who can sign a receipt on a moving plain?  My bag was on the floor and I could not reach it with my seat belt on.  Anyone know the reasoning behind this?  Coming back, I bought my lunch and took it on the plain.

Terry Powers