[nfb-talk] new NFB canes

Brice Smith brsmith2424 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 17:30:30 UTC 2011

Hi,

I've heard that the NFB just introduced a new type of carbon fiber
folding cane at the convention in Orlando. Their online store doesn't
yet list them, however, and I'm wondering if I heard correctly. Has
anyone tried this new cane, and if so, what did you think? Also, how
does it compare to the new telescoping canes I heard they recently
came out with earlier this year? I've previously read on this list
that the new telescoping canes are better built and designed to stand
more wear and tear than the old ones which were fairly unreliable.

-Thanks