[nfb-talk] Fw: Entropy

Ed Meskys edmeskys at roadrunner.com
Thu Jul 28 13:44:21 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Arocho" <darocho at earthlink.net>
To: "Ed Meskys" <edmeskys at roadrunner.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2011 7:32 AM
Subject: Entropy

Hi, Ed.  I look forward to each issue of Entropy.  In a recent edition - I
don't recall which ' somebody asked whatever happened to David Arocho.
Well, that's me, so I was mildly flattered that I was remembered.  I guess
that reader goes back to my NFB days, when I was president of the New York
Affiliate.  Though I still cling to the NFB philosophy of Dr. TenBroek and
Dr. Jernigan, I parted company with the organization in the late nineties,
specially over their views on Guide Dogs and Guide Dog users.  From New York
city I went to Albany, to DC, California and back to Albany.  These days I
spend my time between Albany and Buenos Aires, where I met my wife in 2007.
I won't bore you with any more details, but anyone wishing to contact me can
do so at darocho at earthlink.net.

Keep up the good work.

David