[nfb-talk] Discrimination In Airports

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sun Jul 31 11:30:11 UTC 2011

You're right Joeseph!  Several years ago a friend of mine who is Palistinian had to wait 6 hours and missed her initial flight because the Israelies didn't know what could be in her cane and her talking calculator was what really held her up!  She had several things confiscated including a metal flute she was going to bring back.  I too don't like being put in a wheelchair or having to hold onto an arm.  I will do it if we're in a big hurry but I like having the choice.  I try to avoid this by using my dog but some people still insist on grabbing me and pulling me and the dog along!  What gets into them!
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!