[nfb-talk] need help with jaws

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Thu Jun 9 18:00:51 UTC 2011

Well, that's why everyone needs to join me.
I'm about to get rid of Jaws, anyway, because of a different problem.
I'm wanting to experiment with HumanWare's products.
Facebook won't cooperate with Jaws.
Every time I try to create a page, the Jaws makes my computer shut down.
I don't understand why.
I have Jaws 11.0.
Blessings, Joshua