[nfb-talk] OT:: Sound in Sight Volume 2.

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 00:23:12 UTC 2011

I have been asked to pass along the following announcement from the
performing arts division.
 Please check this out, it sounds pretty cool!

Hello all.
The album is all ready. Sound in Sight Vol 2 is fresh out of the
studios and ready to be sold at the convention. The album has 11
tracks and has many different kinds of music. Click below to hear a
promo of the album.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4625374/SS2%20Promo.mp3

If you have any questions about the album, feel free to ask.
DenMaster77 at gmail.com
 This is an exciting time for the division as we have put out our
second album promoting the talents of blind artists.

Darian Smith

“My secret?  See it, and stay focused on it.”

— Shaquille O'Neal