[nfb-talk] orlando attractions

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 28 12:09:24 UTC 2011

Dear Kerri,

Epcot and Disney World have an electronic system that uses a hand held
device to give you directions and information about the park, as you walk
around.  It can help you locate restrooms, places to eat. the entrances of
the rides and attractions and much more.
Our own Dwight Sayers of the Florida Affiliate has tested these devices and
could give you more about them.  Contact the ticket offices at Disney to get
more info.

David Evans, NFBF and GD Jack.