[nfb-talk] orlando attractions

Kerri Kosten kerrik2006 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 15:05:46 UTC 2011

Hi David and Jessica:

I kind of have the same concerns as Jessica does. I also really want
to go to the Disney parks but currently don't have anyone to go with.
I also am totally blind and I guess I could look into going by myself
but would have no idea of where to start to figure out how to navigate
the parks. I also agree...it is much much more fun to go with a friend
or a group.

I know this probably sounds like a dumb idea and many will probably
disagree with me on this but maybe you could try giving the parks
ticket office or guest services a call. I wonder if they could provide
an employee or someone to help you around?

I think I will also try calling them as it sounds like we are in
similar situations.

Jessica, what state are you from? I am also going to call my state
president (I'm from WV) and see if she knows of anyone who is going.

Thanks and glad to learn I am not the only one who is in this situation!

Hope this helps!

Kerri