[nfb-talk] Roselle -- a sad day

Gloria Whipple ladygloria at webband.com
Tue Jun 28 15:10:43 UTC 2011

So did I.

Gloria Whipple
Corresponding Secretary
Inland Empire chapter
nfb of WA

Cell: 509-475-4993

-----Original Message-----
From: nfb-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfb-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of David Evans
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 07:36
To: NFB Talk Mailing List; info at michaelhingson.com
Subject: Re: [nfb-talk] Roselle -- a sad day

Dear Michael,
I cried when I read your message about Roselle.

I feel your pain man,
I am a Southern boy from Alabama.
Down here we feel and understand your loss just the same as when a buddy
runs his truck into a ditch or when his dog dies.  The pain is the same.  It

is a loss in the family.
I know that I will feel it when my own GD Jack passes on and I still feel it

when I think about my last dog, Spuds, who passed away in 2001.
I very much miss the way she use to snuggle up to me and place her head in
my lap
If I had a bad day, just stroking her head and back would make me feel
better.  I know she liked it too as if I stopped, she would turn and slide
her nose under my hand and lift it up and drop it on her back as if to
say,"please do it some more, I like it." I have had many dogs over the years

and they all had their personalities.  It was what made them special.
I know that Roselle is in doggy Heaven now and I feel it when they are gone.

I always bury my dogs with their favorite toy so they know I loved them and
will always remember them anytime,  I see another dog playing.

David Evans, NFBF and GD Jack.  ----- Original Message -----