[nfb-talk] Chikodinaka Oguledo wants to stay in touch onLinkedIn

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Mon Mar 7 20:08:03 UTC 2011

Ed, the funny thing is, I thought this was spam, as well. The weird
part was, that it was sent to my endbox through the
nfb-talk at nfbnet.org list, but, it was sent to my spam box from the
faith-talk at nfbnet.org list. I'm on both lists, (btw.) If it's not
originally an American name, I'm suspicious, unless it's someone from
another country, who has emigrated to the U.S. legally. I wonder what
the moderators of this list can do to stop this spam from getting out.
Mr. Andrews, please investigate this. Thanks, Joshua Lester.