[nfb-talk] Sad News, Andy Virden is Killed

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sat Mar 12 23:50:58 UTC 2011

Andy Virden was a long-time Federationist and President of our St.
Cloud Chapter, on and off for 30 years or longer.

Dave

and was apparently killed instantly.  Andy was the
president of our St. Cloud chapter and was a member of the NFB of
Minnesota since 1951.  We will let you know as
soon as we have more details.  I have known Andy
for almost forty years so this is extremely difficult.  Please keep
our St. Cloud chapter members, his relatives, and his
many friends  in your thoughts and prayers.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson