[nfb-talk] Sad News, Andy Virden is Killed

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 00:03:35 UTC 2011

Can we get the full e-mail?  The message seems to have been interrupted.  I
met Andy in 2003 while doing NFB Corps in Saint Cloud, and he was such a
jovial little old man whom I thought would surely outlive me.  My visit in
Minnesota was a highlight of that summer by virtue of having met him.  This
is terrible news indeed.

Joe