[nfb-talk] Your Design Thesis

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Tue Mar 15 19:11:59 UTC 2011

Buddy, I was just about to mention the adhesive dogs.  why, I put dogs on my
oven and they set the temp for me.  they're kind of small dogs, though--like
pomeranians.

Lol!

I just filled out the survey and gently told this nice lady that I didn't
think any of her products were necessary and I wouldn't buy them except a
remote maybe on the cutting board.

margo and Arrow