[nfb-talk] the new canes

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 11:50:25 UTC 2011

I recently ordered their telescoping carbon fiber canes, and while I'm not
so much digging the new black top, the cane itself is light and pleasant.
Though it comes with the string I hate, you can unsnap it and move on.  I
can't tell you how solid it is, as I've only had it for a few days, but
remember this is also a collapsing cane that will not be as durable as a
straight one.  The last straight cane I ordered last year was a fiber glass,
and while it feels more durable, it is also noticeably heavier than the
carbon fiber.

Joe