[nfb-talk] the new canes

Wm. Ritchhart william.ritchhart at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 22 17:42:16 UTC 2011

Ray,

The new canes look and feel cheaper.  They feel even lighter than the older
carbon-fiber canes.  The cane tip locks into the handle, instead of having a
rubber piece above the tip that secures the cane in the closed position.
Every time I go to open the cane I feel like I am going to rip the tip off
of the cane.  Finally, they come in what I consider to be a fancy and
totally useless carrying case.

I am sure though that some will like the case.

Thanks, William