[nfb-talk] Time of Day Services:

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Fri Mar 25 20:10:47 UTC 2011

Hello Steve and everyone,

    Especially when most major cities and areas all ready have a local or
regional time and temperature number you can call to get this information.
San Antonio has one and we use it when necessary. These services are for
everyone not just the blind. If Verizon drops this service check with
directory assistance in your area for the number of the local time and
temperature call-in number. Problem solved!

Peter Donahue