[nfb-talk] Cell Advice?

Ryan O ryano218 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 30 05:20:04 UTC 2011

I've had my iPhone for a year now and love it a lot. However, I do worry
that too many blind people will gravitate toward the iPhone, thereby
allowing other companies (both access tech and mainstream cell) to think
they are off the hook with respect to accessibility. I believe in
marketplace competition and Apple may very well be on their way to creating
a monopoly. This is understandable to a point. How can any competing company
argue with built-in accessibility at no extra cost? But what happens when
Apple does something we don't like? Where is our alternative?

But, as I said, I do love my iPhone.

RyanO