[nfb-talk] Ellen Bomer's Book "Miss Gloria" is finally available

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu May 5 21:02:56 UTC 2011

There really isn't anyone on this list who might know that.  If you
want the book via NLS, ask for it through your Regional Library, and
they will pass the suggestion up the chain.  That is how suggestions
to NLS are supposed to happen.  Also, periodically some
representatives to the "Collections Development Committee" solicit input.

Dave

         David Andrews and long white cane Harry, dandrews at visi.com
Follow me on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/dandrews920