[nfb-talk] [Nfbmd] FW: Disability.gov No Boundaries PhotoProject in June

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue May 17 19:56:56 UTC 2011

Haha! Good one, Joseph! Sad to say it's true a lot of times,
though.  But I don't want to start a big political debate on
here, that is of course, a political debate that has nothing to
do with blindness or NFB.  If it is a political debate related to
blindness, then I'm all for it! It's fun! * Smile!

Chris Nusbaum

--- Sent from my Braille-Note