[nfb-talk] Fwd: Looking for room at national Convention

Âris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed May 18 20:09:14 UTC 2011

I don't know of any rooms with other females (partly because I'm
not a female.) However, I heard on this month's Presedential
Release that rooms were sold out for the convention at the host
hotel, the Rosen Shingle Creek Resort.  But there is an overflow
hotel called the Rosen Centre that you can book rooms at,
assuming that there are still rooms available.  You can call the
1-800 number on the NFB site to book a room.  Also, have you
registered yet? The deadline is June 1st.  If not, go to the site
at: www.nfb.org/registration.  It costs less to register and get
your banquet ticket online than on sight in Orlando.  Hope this
helps!

 Chris

--- Sent from my BrailleNote