[nfb-talk] [Blindtlk] Groceries at Convention

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun May 22 01:43:38 UTC 2011

 ---- Original Message ------
From: "cheryl echevarria" <cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Subject: Re: [Blindtlk] [nfb-talk] Groceries at Convention
Date sent: Sat, 21 May 2011 21:22:16 -0400

from the April Monitor Dan Hicks posted information about shuttle
service to and from Publix should you need it, I would suggest
reading it, if you do not receive it look at the nfb.org under
resources braille monitor and look for the April 2011 Edition.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriat
ravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Montrose Travel
CST-1018299-10
Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and
Travel, Inc.