[nfb-talk] convention overflow hotel

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sun May 22 14:53:20 UTC 2011

My concern, however, is how are we getting people from the Rosen Center to
Shingle Creek. They are not really within walking distance and walking from
the road into shingle creek could be somewhat arduous, as there are not
sidewalks all the way. Shingle Creek is not like some other hotels we have
stayed in where the entrance is right on a street. It is a hotel/golf
resort. Those staying in the Rosen Center are right on International Drive,
close to many other venues for eating, shopping and even a free bus that
takes people along International Drive.
Sherri
Have you visited my personal page at
http://www.raceforindependence.org/goto/Sherri.Brun
If so, Thank you for changing what it means to be blind.
If not, please go there now!
Thank you.
flmom2006 at gmail.com