[nfb-talk] [Blindtlk] Groceries at Convention

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Mon May 23 17:20:36 UTC 2011

Chris-
  it is   probably good for you to know that  when you send a message
from one list to another (cross-posting) it is  unlikely that (in this
case)  the person this involves will actually get wind of the response
 you are seeking.  This is why if you are going to cross-post, you
might want to stick to announcements.

 Are their any  other thoughts I might be missing out on?
  Darian