[nfb-talk] National Convention- please keep the rest of us posted

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue May 24 19:58:16 UTC 2011

Hi, all,

Unfortunately, I'm not going to this year's National Convention
in Orlando because of family stuff.  * Frown! Seeing all the
things that will be going on at Convention and the many seminars
taking place, I'd like to keep up to date with everything and
know what's going on even though I'm not going.  I don't know,
maybe part of it is so I can be even more jealous of those of you
who are going.  * Smile! So, if those of you who are going can
keep the rest of us who aren't going posted on what's going on by
posting to the lists, that would be awesome! You don't need to
post about everything, just the big events that happened on a
certain day at convention and what you liked personally.  Also, I
know a lot of the seminars are recorded and posted on the Web
site, but do you know if there's a live stream of the convention
that we can listen to online? Thanks!
Chris

--- Sent from my BrailleNote