[nfb-talk] purchasing assistive technology

Michael Bullis bullis.michael at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 15:21:25 UTC 2011

Another place to check is your own State's Assistive Technology program to
see if they have any Alternative Finance fund.  If they do, it is often
money you can borrow at very low interest for extended periods of time.  For
example, in Maryland we can borrow money at 3 percent interest for up to
five years.
Mike Bullis