[nfb-talk] purchasing assistive technology

Mike Lickiss mlickiss at verizon.net
Sun Nov 27 18:44:23 UTC 2011

Hi again

Like Mike said in an earlier response, you get to choose the length, any
where from 1 to 4 years. The loan I took to purchase my KNFB Reader was for
30 months. That's one of the great things of the NFB technology loan, you
can set up the length of repayment based on what you can afford each month.

I hope this has been helpful. Good luck.

Mike