[nfb-talk] How Can The French Revolution Win You SOme Cool Prizes Tonight?

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 21:01:36 UTC 2011

Hi There Everyone!
So how is it that The French Revolution can get you:
Access to five audio channels of streaming television programs, from comedy to documentaries to dramas, movies (both described and not described), and more?
Well it's quite simple.
If you're an Audio Access FM regular listener, first time listener, or a casual passer by, you're in for a night of comedy, music, drama, and intensity. And tonight's action could score you your own copy of an internet game and an audio book of your choice! Read on for more details!
Tonight's action begins on Audio Access FM at 7:45PM eastern, as Audio Popcorn, starting 15 minutes earlier tonight, presents for you a classic light-hearted comedy from the 1980's, Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

Movie Summary:
High-schooler Ferris Bueller (Matthew Broderick) knows everyone -- and every trick to faking an illness. So with the entire school convinced he's at death's door, Bueller grabs his girlfriend (Mia Sara) and best friend (Alan Ruck) and hits the streets of Chicago for a well-deserved day off. Fed-up principal Ed Rooney (Jeffrey Jones) is determined to catch Bueller and put a premature end to his field trip. But it's tough to outfox Ferris.

Then after spending a day in Chicago with Ferris and company, it's time to head on over to the land of musical theater and Broadway, and that's when the clock starts ticking!
At 9:25PM eastern, The MyTVLand Portal
http://www.mytvland.net
hosted by Beth Dunphy and Audio Access FM
http://www.audioaccessfm.com
will be joining broadcasting forces and will be presenting for you the complete symfonic recording of the broadway classic based on the events of The French Revolution. Les Miserables.
So if you're a member of the MyTVLand portal, you'll be able to hear the presentation on Channel5 of the portal.
Otherwise, you can listen on Audio Access FM.
For those who don't know, The MyTVLand Portal is an online web site where those who sign up can listen to five channels of streaming television shows and movies, all in audio, no video. From comedies on Channel1, to dramas on Channel2, to true movies on Channel3, both described and not described, to classic comedies and shows on Channel4, to a hodgepodge of things on Channel5, you're bound to find something you'll like in the way of television programming. And during tonight's presentation of Les Miserables, anyone who ssigns up for the portal (it's all completely free) between the start and end of Les Miserables will be put in to a drawing to win a copy of Q9 Action Game from Blastbay Studios
http://www.blastbay.com
In addition, Beth also runs a yahoo group for those who love the discussion and sharing of audio books.
If, in addition to signing up for the portal, you email Beth at
mytvland at mytvland.net
and request an invitation to AudioReaders too, you'll be inn a separate drawing exclusive to Audio Access FM and we'll be giving you your choice of:
A free audio book
A one month membership to Netflix
or a one month membership to BlindAdrenaline, Games By One Of Us For All Of Us
http://www.blindadrenaline.ccom
And even those who broadcast at Audio Access FM are eligible to win any and all prizes being offered tonight!!!

Portal members cannot win the game, but they are in the running if they  sign uup for audio readers during the Les Miserables presentation to win any of the above mentioned prizes.
At the end of the broadway presentation of Les Miserables, Beth Dunphy, the MyTVLand Portal owner, will come on the air, and tell you who wins the drawing.
And an email will be sent to anyone signing up to aud9io readers to be informed of their victory.
And remember, we're hoping to  announce to you who will be in the finals round of our 1000 Miles Tournament! For one lucky finalist who can outlast the others is going to win a trip to anywhere in the United States!!!

Talk about intensity!!!
So if you want to check out tonight's programming, if you're a portal member, use the usual methods you know of for listening.
However, if you want to check out Audio Popcorn at 7:45 PM eastern and/or want to hear tonight's Les Miserables presentation and you're not a portal member, or just want to listen using an alternative method, go to
http://www.audioaccessfm.com/listen_live.php
to tune in. Feel free to explore the Audio Access FM web site to see what shows we have, what's coming up on our show schedule, how to apply to broadcast, and more...
Both the MyTVLand portal and Audio Access FM are on twitter too. Follow us at
audioaccessfm
or visit
http:////www.facebook.com/audioaccessfm
to check out our facebook page!
And follow
mytvland
on twitter.

Tonight's going to provide you with an evening of laughs and drama and some incredible music too, so whether you tune in at 7:45PM eastern, or at 9:25PM eastern, both Beth and I hope you'll check out our networks and hope to see you all there tonight!!!