[nfb-talk] Rehab center class question

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Tue Oct 18 13:05:59 UTC 2011

Thanks.  We going to see you while back there?

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
 “Speaking with Vision”
Michael Hingson, President
(415) 827-4084
info at michaelhingson.com
To order Michael Hingson's new book, Thunder Dog, and check on Michael
Hingson's speaking availability for your next event please visit:
www.michaelhingson.com

Congratulations to Roselle for winning the title of American Hero Dog,
2011.  Watch the awards ceremony, November 11 on the Hallmark Channel.

To learn about the KnfbReader Mobile please visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com