[nfb-talk] Alexander Kaiser messages from August

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 5 17:21:06 UTC 2011

Good day, list.

I was going through old emails and stumbled on the series of messages from
Mr. Kaiser requesting feedback on various programs in Florida.

I'm the chapter secretary for Daytona Beach were a couple of the centers he
requested information on are located, and I've also attended these
particular programs.

I haven't followed his messages closely but many of you seemed to think
he's not legitimate.  I am willing to help if there is a real request for
assistance to be addressed.

I did notice that his cell phone was not a local are code here in Florida,
which makes me a bit suspicious.  What's the scoop I need to know before
pursuing things any further.

William H. "Bill" Outman

Secretary, Greater Daytona Beach Chapter