[nfb-talk] Freedom Scientific Releases NewandImprovedOCRRecognition Software for JAWS and OpenBook, @ FreedomScientific News March 30 2012

Michael Bullis bullis.michael at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 22:17:04 UTC 2012

Congratulations on an excellent april fools day post.  Haven't seen anything this good since my article on sex and blind people several years ago.  And, if it's any consolation, many people complained about that as well.  Apparently there are lots of people who just don't read carefully on this list (laugh).
Again.  Congratulations.
Mike Bullis