[nfb-talk] Need Compitent Blind Traveler in Raleigh, N.C.

Karen Rose rosekm at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 13 01:52:38 UTC 2012

Thanks.  I don't do paratransit in Ca., since I can use regular transit and
am therefore not considered eligible there.  In Ca., one has to be unable to
use regular public transit to get paratransit, and most blind people are
perfectly capable of taking busses and BART, so usually don't qualify.

Karen